This is an extensive resource that is ideal for use by speech-language pathologists to measure children’s semantic skills. There are 300 words included in this assessment!
This informal assessment packet contains vocabulary progress monitoring documentation forms to collect data on these semantic skills:
1) Object functions- 20 words (school & home items)
2) Word associations- 40 words
3) Categories- 10 groups
4) Similarities/Differences- 10 words
5) Synonyms/Antonyms- 40 synonyms, 40 antonyms
6) Multiple meaning words- 90 words
7) Oral definitions with Tier I words- 10 words
8) Oral definitions with Tier III (academic) words-20
9) Figurative language- 20
This is an excellent resource to have handy in your speech-language therapy classroom. I use these informal assessments frequently with students on my caseload. I also give general education Kindergarten -2nd grade teachers the object function, associations, categories, and similarities/differences sets to complete for RTI data tracking. This is a tremendous savings if you purchase this product as this would cost alot MORE if bought seperately!
Thanks for visiting my store.